A short video of a DIY paramotor trike that I have built using the Hobbyking parafoil. This video was shot during the first successful test flight. I made a few unsuccessful attempts before I got it working. It still needs a few adjustments. The tricky part is to get all the lines of the parafoil to the correct lengths relative to each other. This is important because it needs to have the correct shape, as well as the correct angle of attack. I will probably write more about it and make a better video when I am more satisfied with how it flies.
Click “continue reading” below for a few images.
Click on the images to make the larger: